Monday, November 23, 2009

Low Battery

5%...
Lately I have been feeling like a bad friend. A couple of key people have asked me to hang out but I can't because of homework. It's ridiculous how the last couple of weeks of school really does consume your life.
4%...
I have about three weeks of school left, and then exams start. The holiday season is right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited.
3%...
I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast! It was like one day I was waking up, taking the train to come to school and now I am almost done my first semester... it is so crazy how fast time has passed.
2%...
Shit, I really should be heading to class right now.
1%...
My laptop is going to die any second...
I'm sorry to all of those who feel neglected by me. I really don't mean it. We'll talk soon, I promise. Until then, like my lap top, I am running on "low battery" to get everything done and make sure that I do well in the process.

No comments: