Sunday, November 15, 2009

before I start doing my homework...

It's amazing how a weekend can open your mind to new things and change you.
I can honestly say, that this weekend has probably been the most BITTERsweet weekends that I have had in a long time.

I have learned that...
- Things that can be replaced are NEVER worth causing problems over
- A night with the girls heals me. <3
- Words hurt, yelling rips me apart but silence is even worse. Stop pretending that things are okay!
- I know the truth, whether you choose to believe it, is another story.
- Knowing that you're there for me, means more than words could describe... even if you don't know what happened.
- A hug from my Mom, fixes just about everything

The cold air kisses her cheek, she feels empty. She is reminded of times where smiles were not forced and the sun lit up her face. The ocean soothed her and people cared. She was free.

No comments: