Thursday, November 19, 2009

blueberry muffin & a large double-double coffee.

No more.
I have decided to go on strike. Tim Hortons, thanks for the good times but I will no longer be buying food from you. I have noticed that I have become too dependent on my morning coffee before school, my occasional bagel-cream cheese or muffin and recently their soup.
Besides spending the money, I'm sure my body could use not consuming those extra calories.

After another memorable night just sitting around and talking with Alex, I came home to my warm bed with a head full of thoughts. Obviously, I won't be sharing them over blog but one thing that stuck out for me is my love for food. In order to live, you need nourishment- food and water. It's funny how something that I need to keep me alive is also killing me. I KNOW that I have said this about a trillion times, and even I am tired of hearing it... but I need to lose some weight. I'm going to do it. I want to feel proud of myself instead of self conscious of my love-handles. I am such a strong, driven person but for some reason this has always been a barrier for me. I just can't seem to jump the hurdle and do it. I will now though because the more I think about it, the more I realize that it is costing me my happiness, and nothing can take that away from me.

No comments: