Saturday, July 26, 2008

Your actions write the melodies, to the songs that we sing.

I can't believe that two weeks has disappeared so fast. I'm going back to work in two days, incredible. I went into work last night to show off my new specs, and hand in a long list of nights, and a day that I need off. I think my boss is going to kill me, especially since I am JUST coming back from vacation... oh well. I have so much to look forward to in the next month!

August 5th- Backstreet Boys concert with Melissa, James & Chelsea
August 8th- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with Mel & Jenia (and whoever else wants to come)
August 9th- Festival Montgolfières + Hedley Concert in St. Jean/ Fouf's with Melissa & Jenia
August 22nd- Jack's Mannequin & Paramore @ Metropolis with TONS of people

It's crazy to think that I'll be heading back to school 3 days after that last concert...whoa. The summer has gone by so fast but I haven't regretted a moment of it. Now, what am I going to do today?

No comments: