Monday, July 14, 2008

Reminiscing the past with tropical animals


I had such a fun day today!
When I woke up this morning with Molly jumping all over my head, I decided that I didn't want to spend the day doing nothing. When Janna came home from her swimming lessons, I decided to take an adventure downtown to the Montreal Biodome. I hadn't been there since I was about 6 years old, so going back was quite an experience for me. I had totally forgotten about what it looked like on the inside. We saw a whole bunch of neat animals, took tons of pictures, explored the gift shop and had a yummy croissant at the café. All in all, it was an awesome day!

I decided to drive downtown too. The more I drive, the more experience I will have and I couldn't think of a better day than today to take a minor risk with my car... I have my full license now! I can't believe that 2 years have already passed, it's nuts!
I can't wait for the rest of my vacation too. It seems like everyday I will be doing something exciting, which is great for someone who tends to have a more or less uneventful life... hahaha! I am so anxious for Melissa's BBQ and of course WARPED!

No comments: