Thursday, July 17, 2008

Europe 2009?

I don't know if it's going to end up happening but I am saving money like a mad woman so that I am ready for when the time comes. I really hope that next year I will get the chance to head back to Europe. It was probably one of the greatest experiences when I went in 2006, and I can't wait to go back...especially because this time it will be with my best friends James & Melissa.

Anyway, in the last 3 weeks I have put $500 dollars aside which has upped my "Traveling" account in ING to $2500. Not too shabby...gotta keep it up now! I figure that if I put at least $100 away per week, I should have enough money in no time! And hey, if the trip doesn't happen (which I hope won't be the case), I will just transfer all my travel savings to my University account, which wouldn't hurt either.

I can't wait until September. Mel, James and I are going to get together again then and figure out for sure what we're going to be doing according to how much money we have saved. I'm excited...

No comments: