Friday, February 26, 2010

10 Random Thoughts for Today

1) I finished reading Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane, and I have to admit, I was quite freaked out by some parts and by how it ended. I think I might cry from fear when I see the movie... hahaha!

2) I'm craving chocolate, but I love the fact that I can take my jeans off without undoing the button or unzipping them

3) I got four hours of sleep last night, woke up at 6:30am and ended up at the gym at 7:15am

4) I love watching Survivor: Villains VS. Heros! I am rooting for the Villains... does that make me a Villain too?

5) Laughing with James, Alex and Katlynne last night was probably the best thing that's happened to me in the last two weeks

6) I still play Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer on repeat... don't judge me.

7) I keep saying how I want to cut my hair, but I love the fact that it's this long

8) My room smells like vanilla scented candles

9) I dug out my 2004 Olympics Canada sweatshirt today and wore it proudly around the house this morning

10) I had a dream last night that I got blindfolded and sent on a plane. When I arrived at the destination, all I could smell was the ocean. I think this is a sign that I need a vacation hahaha!

Have a good Friday everyone! <3

No comments: