Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week # 2 of Ten Things That Made Me Happy

Why I'm doing this again...

Alexander michael, viva la vida says: It would make you focus on the good things rather then the bad, and maybe make you happier? just a thought.

1) Finding the remote to my DVD player (which I had lost for weeks). Now I can watch Sex and the City, Will & Grace and 24 in my room again!

2) Watching The Rescuers Down Under, one of my favorite childhood Disney movies, with Janna.


3) Going out with my clubbing buddies on Fridays. I look forward to the fun we have every week. School isn't that bad when you know that the end of the week will be spent with amazing people.

4) Discovering the Tim Hortons half coffee/half hot chocolate... It got me through my morning Business Communications class

5) Dancing like fools, having a ritual shot of tequila, and then falling asleep on each other in James' car with Alex on Friday <3 Hahaha!

6) Seeing Melissa, Selina and Kate. A fun night: lots of food, good laughs... and browsing in a sex shop? Hmmm.

7) Two words: Catching Fire. What an amazing book! I can't wait for the third one, and for the Hunger Games movie in 2011! Now I'm reading The Lovely Bones (amazing so far!) & can't wait for that movie either!

8) Possible vacation? I can hear the waves and feel the hot sun already <3 Cuba, si?

9) Text message: "It's the rain, it's making the dirt cave back in. Wait for the rain to dissipate, the sun soon will shine." <3 They call them "best" friends for a reason.

10)Buying a Boston Cream donut from Tim Hortons and giving it to the homeless man that held the door open for me

Life is such a precious thing.

No comments: