Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School

All I have to say is THANK GOD that I am not working 40 hours this week. I decided to change my availability one week in advance in order to get my stuff in order before school starts next week.

School supply shopping... bought tons of notebooks only to realize I had like 10 of them that I haven't used. Oops!

Have a fun night out with the ladies ...such a fun day! We walked around downtown the whole day, went for lunch and hung out with Selina's German friend, Mona! I always have a good time with these girls!

Buy my school books...$407 later.

Visit Concordia and find all my classes... I <3 the new JMSB Building. Like, wow.

Get my Concordia student I.D. done... photo= ew.

Get my Opus card... I woke up early thinking there wouldn't be a line up, I guess I was wrong. Took me an hour in the Opus Bootcamp.

Clean off my desk and file old school work... It's always fun to look through old school work. I'm not gonna miss Abbott.

Buy some new clothes for school ... although, I'm not done. I wanna get some new shoes and maybe a couple more things! I'm sure Alex, my fashionista, will help me with this!

Find a new bag/ school bag/ tote

Clean my room

Do my laundry

See my amigos! <3

Put my school stuff together

I have a couple of things left to do, but I have to say, I AM SO EXCITED TO START! I'm liking the fact that I am starting new. 6 more days of freedom... Concordia, here I come!

No comments: