Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Without hope, life is not worth living."

I had an amazing day yesterday! After my linear algebra exam (which I hope comes back with good results), I headed to Fairview with James where we browsed around for like the fiftieth time in the stores for Christmas presents. We then met up with the Turcotte sisters, had lunch and they, like machines, got all of their shopping done in a blink of an eye. We then met up with Miss Pharand (hehehe!), walked around a bit more, got some coffee and then made our way downtown. We picked up Alex on the way, and circled the downtown streets before we found the sketchiest indoor parking lot that I have ever seen in my life! We did some more shopping at the Eaton centre and walked around a bit before having supper. Tired from the day's events, we decided to just sit around a bit more in the food court and that's where the laughter began... Oh my God, the things that were said at that table... PRICELESS! I love how lately, I always find myself laughing. It is such a great feeling!

At 8:30pm, we trekked back to James' car and headed to the AMC to see "Milk." AMAZING MOVIE! If you have the chance, you should definitely go and see it! The passion that this man had for the gay community is so inspiring and Sean Penn played the role perfectly! I'm sure it's going to be getting tons of awards at this year's Oscars.

Christmas is just around the corner, and I still have little things to pick up here and there... I should probably get to that! My Visa bill is crying from all the spending that I'm doing, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love buying presents for my family and friends!

No comments: