Friday, December 19, 2008

Chapters = Love

I don't know what is about this place, but it just makes me feel better. I was having a rough morning, so I decided to take a drive to Chapters; not the one on St-Jean but the one on St Catherine's street downtown. I was lucky, there was no traffic and when I pulled up in front of it, a guy was pulling out of his parking spot so I really got a V.I.P space.

I walked in, surrounded by the smell of books and coffee. I love it so much.
I headed upstairs, browsed around for a bit, bought myself a mocha frappachino and started to read. It was so relaxing. I sat by the window, taking in the words from my book. It's crazy how people get during the holidays, there were so many people rushing around. What ever happened to just enjoying Christmas? I spent 45 minutes just sitting and thinking. I thought about my friends, my family, the holidays, the wise things Monique told me during dinner but most importantly about myself... I really need to start taking care of me. Sometimes, I'm not nearly as happy as I should be. I have to start figuring things out... Hmm?

No comments: