Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is You!

On Saturday, after a long but productive day of Christmas shopping with Melissa and James, Jenia had us all over at her house for a Christmas party. I always manage to have a great time when I'm with the gang, but this get together was amazing! It was a perfect way to end off the school year for us graduates, and start off the holidays. The night started when we all arrived at Jenia's house for around 6:30pm where we snacked a bit, danced around Jenia's house and sang to Christmas songs and made a delicious supper of chicken, salad and poutine. After dinner we took out the board games and played Clue, Labyrinth and Things. We played Things for over 2 hours and man were we hysterical with some of the answers that we came up with.

After that, we all rushed into the kitchen, took some pictures and made the most delicious hot chocolate that I have ever had. We all sat around the table talking, sipping our chocolate and decorating the Christmas cookies that we bought. We all felt sick after that from all the food that we ate... Gotta love the holidays!

We wrapped up the night with sitting around in Jenia's family room as we watched the beginning of Beauty & The Beast (random, I know.) The night was perfect though. I always have such a great time with the 5some, my life wouldn't be the same without them. <3


No comments: