Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 Goals for 2010

After reading Melissa's amazing blog (www.imlivinginadream.wordpress.com) I got inspired to make a little list of goals for myself that will be accomplished this year. I wish her the best of luck on her 101 goals. You're amazing, kid.
Every year I tend to make New Years' Resolutions, and some of them I keep, while others fall through the cracks.

Here is what I have come up with for 2010:
(Items in bold have been completed. I will review all of my goals at the end of the year so you can see how I did)

1) Achieve my goal weight and feel confident (Celebrate with Kay once we achieve our goals.) Keep up a work out routine and food regimen. Don't give up on myself.

2) Do well in school and be proud of the grades that I get; Work towards a 4.0 GPA

3) Do some volunteer work. Get involved in the lives of others. Complete at least five good deeds. Enrich the life of a stranger.

4) Travel to places that I have never seen. Do things that I have never done before in each place that I visit.

5) Help Melissa complete at least 5 of her goals (ex: Give blood, Go back to NYC, Watch a sunrise, Sleep under the stars, Go dancing, etc.)

6)Spend my 21st birthday with my best friends

7) Get a team together, raise $2000 each, and participate in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer (60km walk in two days)

8)Spend less and save more (Start- Vacation Account: $600.56, University Account: $8032.70)

9)Buy a camera (don't break it or get it stolen) and take tons of pictures

10) Don't over-think things; Be happy; Laugh until I cry on more than one occasion; Let life take it's course; Feel loved; Live.

I wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous new year. May all of your dreams come true! And remember to always keep on smiling. <3

No comments: