Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ten Things...

...that made me happy this week:

1) Finishing my group project (Communication Audit on H&M) and doing our presentation. We won the "People's Choice" award (also known as the Medicoff Challenge). I'm so proud us! I have never been so lucky to work with such a talented group of individuals

2) Driving to school on Tuesday. I know this seems like a ridiculous concept, but I really enjoyed playing my favorite songs, driving as the sun was coming up and getting to school early

3) Mondays & Wednesdays. My breaks with James are always a riot!

4) My class finishing early yesterday and getting the chance to go for breakfast with my Comm 210 buddies (minus Dany). We had such a good time! I'm gonna miss not seeing them every Wednesday morning

5) Buying tickets for the John Mayer concert. I am so happy that Selina wanted to go with me again! "Some day I'll fly, some day I'll soar!"

6) Getting my Christmas bonus this morning... although it's already spent on a train pass, Microeconomics tutoring sessions and a John Mayer ticket. Hehehe!

7) Helping Alex study last night at Tim Hortons. His smiling face as he was getting the answers right seriously made my week.

8) Laughing with Tamara. This girl has such a glowing personality, I love her for it.

9) Noticing that the numbers on the scale are slowly decreasing... Yes!

10) This moment right now: Having the house to myself while listening to music. Sometimes enjoying the day alone, can be so soothing.

No comments: