Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Tuesday

I am currently sitting in the Second Cup on St. Catherine's Street, taking a break from the immense amount of homework that has piled up. Today has been a day of studying, walking around downtown and coffee drinking. The leaves are starting to change colours... so pretty.
I spent the morning in my Business Communication class, where I got to chose my group for another group assignment, joy. I'm pretty happy with my group, which is great and I'm sure we'll do well once we get things rolling. The best was the end of class though, we got our marks for our oral presentations and...

I got my first 'A' in University!

I have to admit, I am quite proud of myself.
I guess turning into a Homework-Hermit has paid off.

Other than that, it's a beautiful fall day and I love walking around downtown... I wish I lived here.

Tomorrow is going to be a hectic, filled with stressed out moments, eventual success and a headache to close off the day. I have two midterms: one in math (which should go smoothly, I am not at all worried about this one) and economics (which makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it). I don't know how many more times I can go over my notes, but I am going to be up into the wee hours of the night studying I think. I just want to do well.

The pressure is on, and the stress has set in. I'm a University student, so I should have been expecting all this work, little did I know- there is so much more work for those who actually want to do well. It's not like CEGEP where you would do the work and you get a good grade, it takes a lot more than that!

Well, that's all for now.
I'm going to be taking the train home soon, and I can't wait. As much as I love being in school, going home is always a treat because I hop on the train, relax and read. As much as school makes me want to pull out my hair sometimes, I wouldn't change a moment of it.

No comments: