Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Oh my God, that girl fell!"

There is nothing better after a day of hectic exams then going out for dinner with some of your best friends.

After my exams yesterday (which I hope went well), I hopped on the train and met up with James and Alejandro. We got off at Dorval, met Jess and headed to Casa Grecque to meet up with Alex, Kay, and Megan. Dinner was hilarious, to say the least. We always have a way of laughing ourselves to tears, it was great.

Then we headed to Jess' house, where the gang had a dip in the hot tub.
At around 11:30pm, everyone headed home since the majority had a school the next morning at ungodly hours (James, I hope the wakeup wasn't too rough!).

Today I think I'm going to attempt to find a Halloween costume. I don't know what the plan is for Halloween but I know that I am going to need some sorta get-up for work since I am guaranteed to be working on the 31st, since it's a Saturday.

Until next time, fellow readers, have a good day! <3

No comments: