Saturday, August 22, 2009

17 days.

I can't help but think 'where have these last nine months gone?'
It's incredible how fast the time has zipped by, and school is right around the corner. I have to admit though, I'm quite excited to get back into the swing of things. I'm sure that I am going to regret this statement when I am drowning in assignments and cramming for an upcoming test, but right now, in this moment, I am anxious.

Underneath the anxious feeling though is nervousness; I can't help but feel the jitters. I remember the nightmares I had when I was six, changing schools and going into Grade 1. I would wake up in a cold sweat and crying because I was petrified of the journey ahead. Obviously I am not going to have nightmares over this, but I am pretty hesitant of what University holds for me. It's quite the big step, and I hate that I don't know EXACTLY what's in store for me.

All in all though, I'm excited.
It'll be neat to go to school with people who actually want to be there.

No comments: