Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spick and span!

So my room is nice and clean now! It took me literally all day yesterday to do it, but 4 grocery bags full of garbage and 2 for the recycling, and I am done! It is always so much fun to go through old stuff... I definitely got a good laugh last night when I came across some lost treasures:

- a lamenated picture of Mel Pels and I, dressed up as Spice Girls for a Grade 4 show at Edgewater
- old photo booth pictures
- a note that Selina and I passed around, talking about how James liked her and Jess but they both didnt have feelings for him! Oh how things have changed...
- old mixed tapes and cds that I had made
- my Edgewater yearbook
- an old project on Polar Bears that I did in Grade 3 and got A+ on
- numerous letters from Melissa Tamilia (my Winnipeg buddy)
- a bunch of dried out smelly-markers
- old diary entries
- a very old agenda that Maria and I used when we would play School or House. I apparently was a lawyer at some point too because I have jotted down how much I was charging people for different legal situations, haha!
- old concert tickets
- metro and bus transfers dated back to 2004
- movie ticket stubs (from movies as old as Bring it On! haha)
- very old bright blue nail polish
- birthday + holiday cards

Who knew that cleaning could be so amusing

No comments: