Saturday, February 14, 2009

There is no better feeling than laughter

After a difficult couple of days of losing my iPod, and one of my favorite coworkers and being alone once again on Valentine's day, I had a good night on MSN with my best friends. It's amazing how such a crazy bunch of people can mesh so well together. From our idiotic jokes to our inabiity to type, we've got it all! Hahaha

Anyway, I'm off to bed! I'm working at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and I couldn't be dreading the sound of my alarm clock more.

On the bright side, I am heading to Jenia's tomorrow night to celebrate! We're going to be having a romantic single "ladies" dinner. As always, should be a good time!

In the meantime, here is a hilarious video (thanks Jenia)! Seems like I've started a collection of Ellen videos on this blog. What can I say, she makes me smile!

1 comment:

Jenia said...

I'm going to marry him. MARK MY WORDS. You can be ring bearer.