Monday, February 9, 2009

Chapters: For me, like a day at the spa

I am always amazed how going to Chapters manages to put me in a good mood. I bought three new books today, and I can't wait to read them!
- The Chocolate Lovers' Club by Carole Matthews
- Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup
- The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham (who is surprisingly Sophie Kinsella. I had no idea that that was her pen name)

I spent a good two hours just walking around and I didn't even look at the books on the second floor, hahaha! I love going there so much and I envy Melissa for having such an awesome job!

I then continued my adventure to a health food store to buy some tea. I know that sounds ridiculous but it's good tea and I can only find it there. Despite my relaxing Chapters trip which ended with a Mezzo Moka Frappacchino, this errand ended with me getting frustrated with the cashier not doing her job properly. I dunno but customer service seems like such an easy concept to me, but somehow people just can't grasp the idea of acting in a humane way with the public!

I also made a pitstop at Walmart to see if they have received any summer clothes for the trip. I found a couple of things, tried them on, got discouraged and left. Although I have lost 7 pounds since my last post, I still have some work to do.

No comments: