Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Another year has come and gone... I can't believe it.
It's crazy to think about everything that has happened and that hasn't happened in the last year, and to a certain extent...it discourages me.
One thing's for sure, I'm going to make this year a happy one. I'm tired of moping around about stupidity. I'm tired of overthinking things. I'm tired of thinking. Although I like observing my life and the people in it from every angle, I'm fed up of the power it has on me.

Anyway, things are going to change.
And this time, for the better.

As for my New Year's resolutions, I don't really have any. I failed at accomplishing pretty much all of my 2007 resolutions, so why make some for 2008? I'll keep you posted on the good stuff though that happens as the year progresses, and as 2009 approaches.

No comments: