Friday, January 18, 2008

Fatty No More

I'm tired of being chubby and hiding behind layers of clothes.
I have love handles damnit! I'm going to change that.

I've decided that it's time for me to start eating better and to get some exercise instead of lazing on my butt all day. I'm putting myself to the test this week to see how a change of diet can affect weight loss. I am keeping a log of my daily calorie consumption and at the end of the week I'll weight myself again.

I need change.

The other night, I bought a box of Crest Whitestrips from work. I always smile, so I thought that it would be a good idea to pretty-up my sourire.

I'm not backing down this time like I did last year. Last year I made new year's resolutions and I didn't stick by any of them. This year I've decided that I'm not going to do things because they are on a list, but instead because I need to. I'll keep you updated on my progress...

No comments: