Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer time = Aloe Vera Parties

Apparently I've been bad with keeping up with my blog, I don't mind it too much though. That just means that when I decide to write, it's because I have something to say, get off my chest or because I can't sleep. Right now, just like most of my blogs lately, I am typing this up on my blackberry, in bed. I've got Sex and the City playing and I've lathered my very sunburnt body with aloe vera... Relief.
Today was a good day, I went for breakfast with two of my favorite girls. There is something about those two that warm my heart... It's weird to say that, but it's true. I just feel comfortable around them. I feel like I can share anything with them, and they'll understand. They just get me.
Then I met up with some work friends and we all did some shopping. I made two good purchases, and look forward to tomorrow where I will run some more errands for my trip on Saturday! Vegas, here I come!
About a half hour ago, I got off MSN with James. Once again, we discussed our boy troubles. I love how our conversations are filled with cynical remarks, sarcastic comments and advice. We comfort each other in a weird way, I think.
The more I watch, the more I realized that I am Miranda Hobbes: cynical, driven and ironically family oriented. It's funny how we can all relate to one of these fictional characters...
I wonder if one day I will become a lawyer and find love, just like her.
My eyes are getting heavy... I guess this blog wasn't as important as I intended on making it... Other than the fact that I bored myself to sleep.
Oh well, bonne nuit.
Maybe some sort of excitment will happen in my dreams? I'll keep you posted.

No comments: