Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Thought.

After having a late night phone conversation, I was quite pensive while I was lying in my bed.

I was thinking about happiness and about its importance in our lives. Everyone thrives to be happy, and will go to great lengths to achieve such a feeling. What we don't realize is that it's not something that you can create, but pursue. At the end of the day, we have to look back on what makes us happy and what gives us that euphoric sensation and continue to do just that the following day. It's a simple concept when you think about it... do what pleases YOU.

"Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - Will Smith as Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness

No comments: