Sunday, October 26, 2008

Find a way to smile and never let it get away

On Friday I went to my fifth Hedley concert- which is nothing compared to Jenia's 19 Hedley experiences- and I had the time of my life. The show was amazing, and it was great to see the guys live again. The venue was packed and the over-excited teeny-boppers were screaming as they played an amazing set of old classic songs, songs from their newest album and covers (Landslide= <3). It was great to see them at Club Soda because that's where they FIRST performed in Montreal. It's crazy when you think about how fast these guys got popular! From a half empty venue, to one that was completely sold out...Wow. These guys never fail to impress and I cannot wait for their next show on November 7th! It's sad that it'll be their last Mtl show for a little while, but I know that when they come back with a new album, they are going to blow us Montrealers out of the water!





No comments: